Cranbourne West Secondary College is a zoned school. The official Cranbourne West Secondary College Enrolment Policy has been approved by the Minister of Education.

An Enrolment Management Plan has been created for Cranbourne West Secondary College by the Department of Education due to being at risk of exceeding capacity in the next 5 years. The College will be adhering to the EMP for 2024 enrolments. The EMP will be reviewed annually by the Department of Education.

DET Placement policy

This section of the department’s enrolment guidelines outlines the obligations on Victorian government schools in relation to placement of students. Our school manages enrolments using the Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school. Additionally, schools can request a 100-point residential address check to verify the permenant address as per the DET Policy below.

Our zone

The new Find My School Department of Education and Training website enables you to easily see your zoned school. You can place your residential address in the Search and find your local school.

To enquire about enrolling your child at Cranbourne West Secondary College, please complete the Enrolment Enquiry form below:

We request the following information accompany all enrolment enquiries;

  • Australian Birth Certificate / Australian Citizenship
  • Proof of address
  • Immunisation history statement
  • International Passport / Visa (if applicable)
  • Two most recent school reports for your child
  • Wellbeing or Inclusion needs for your child (if applicable)

Once you have submitted the Enrolment Enquiry Form, the Office will contact to you to arrange an interview with our Principal, Rob Duncan. The enrolment interview is an opportunity for you and your child to see the College and ask any questions you may have.

At the end of the interview, you will be advised if your child’s application is successful. If your child is enrolling from a Government School, your child’s enrolment form will be a data-transfer from the previous school which Parents/Guardians will then review and update if required. If your child is enrolling from a Private or Independent School, an enrolment form will be provided via email or hard copy to be completed by a Parent/Guardian.

An enrolment pack will be provided including important information regarding College fees, Chromebook Program, uniform and booklists. The College requires a minimum of one full school day to process the enrolment prior to your child commencing.